Race Entry Info
The 2023 race is planned for Sunday 3rd September.
- The race route and legs unchanged.
- Teams of 4. 1 runner per leg.
- A mixed team must include at least 2 female runners.
- Race start at 1000 hrs, and mass starts planned for Legs 3 and 4
- Race numbers and punch cards to be collected at registration from 0830 on the day.
- Toilets and (basic) showers available in the pavilion at Laggan Park, as in previous years.
- The road up Glen Lednock is a single track cul-de-sac and to minimise the disruption to residents and other visitors we need you to take as few cars up the glen as possible. We ask participants to car-share as much as possible.
- Entry costs £44 per team of 4 runners and includes post-race bbq.
- You can use the donations option when registering on Entry Central to pre-book your raffle tickets (£1 per ticket)
- All proceeds will go to support research into pancreatic cancer. We will be offering vegetarian burgers but we have limited grilling space so unfortunately are unable to accommodate every allergy and dietary requirement. If you have any intolerance or allergens you may wish to bring your own picnic food.
- Entry will be limited to 35 teams.
- Maximum of 4 teams per club (subject to availability additional teams may be accommodated)
The race will be opened for entries online in summer 2023 through EntryCentral
- Entries close at 6pm on Wednesday 30th August or when the race is full
- Race information, rules and safety instructions are here
Before entering, please note the following:
Terms and Conditions of entry
- To enter the race, runners must be a. Eligible to compete under SAL rules - viewable at http://uka.org.uk/competitions/rules-of-competition/ - and willing to abide by those rules. b. Aged 18 years or over on the day of the race. c. Physically fit to run the course.
- All runners participate entirely at their own risk. The race organisers (Strathearn Harriers) and their associates shall not be liable for any accident, injury, loss or damage arising as a consequence of any runner’s participation in the race.
- All runners should be aware of and comply with the race rules and safety instructions.
- Runners may enter representing their first or second claim clubs.
- By entering the race, runners authorise Strathearn Harriers to use for promotional purposes pictures of the runner(s) taking part in the race or prize-giving.
- Entries are not transferable between teams, but if necessary changes can be made to the individual runners within the team. This can be done using the Entry Central online system if you entered using an Entry Central account, otherwise by emailing the organiser or on the day.
- Entries may not be deferred to a subsequent year
- Customers have the right to cancel and receive a refund for any entry made over the Internet as long as that is done within 14 days of the original entry date.
- No other refunds will be made except in the event of the organisers deciding to cancel the race.
The reason we need to process entrants' personal data is to organise and administer the Event, and we will only use your personal data for those purposes.
By entering the race, you agree that we may publish your Personal Information as part of the results of the Event and may pass such information to the governing body or any affiliated organisation for the purpose of insurance, licences or for publishing results either for the event alone or combined with or compared to other events. Results may include (but not be limited to) name, any club affiliation, race times and age category.
If in the process of entering the race you separately give consent for Strathearn Harriers to send you information by email about other events that Strathearn Harriers may organise in the future, we will only use that consent for the purpose for which it was given, and you may at any time change or withdraw that consent by contacting us by email.
4th April 2023